Your bespoke experience with me at HOXNYC is very different to what you may receive in a Ready To Wear shop. I won’t try to bamboozle you with sparkles and chocolate.
I am very nice though, and make a mean cup of tea!
I love to see all of your images and ideas. Most clients have already started to make a scrap book of ideas, images from magazines and online sources. These can be sent to me in advance of your consultation if you’d like! I can do some research to correspond with yours and bring more inspirations to look at.
Bespoke design means that each dress is designed and made especially for you. All designs are made by our dedicated team of highly experienced and fully qualified dressmakers, and are never replicated, meaning that your dress is truly your own – and that is the part that is most special.
All dresses, both bridal and formal, are couture, hand-made by our ateliers in Lahore, Pakistan.
At your first consultation with me, your inspirations, silhouettes, fabrics, embellishments and their costs will be discussed.
I will then start to sketch some initial ideas to help you visualize your dress.
Your measurements will also be taken so that pattern drafting
A deposit of 50% is required so that work can commence.
While patterns and silhouette will be in progress, we can still build upon the design with tweaks and embellishments.
Bespoke formalwear 4 – 6 weeks
Bespoke bridals 2 – 4 months
I’ve put together some hints and tips to help you get the most from you experience with me.
- Don’t worry if you don’t know exactly what you want.
- Showing me a range of inspirations that you like, from shapes to textures and details. The inspirations can be from anywhere, and you can pick a detail from one dress, a color from another … it will all make sense in the end.
- I will give you my honest and professional advice, but nobody knows you better than you.
- Please be understanding that I have other clients and brides who I am busy working with who must receive the same due care and attention.
- If you are unable to meet in person, that’s perfectly fine! We have the ability to offer a national and international service to our clients all over the world! Email me to schedule a consultation over video conference or by phone. The process is fun and stress free!